grievances & cases.
create, track, win
The grievance process is critical to your members! Support their cases with the most effective tools to be proactive and successful. Utilize Union 1 to help your win-record to boost member engagement and become more attractive during future organizing campaigns.
- Built-in keyword search tools to look up legal cases publicly published on the CanLII database.
- Research information on your worksite, employer, managers to see their history and if they were involved in previous cases and settlements.
- Easily file grievances and cases (violence in the workplace, WSIB, claims, etc) in the database.
- Design grievance letter and form templates to easily generate documents going forward (select the member, worksite, and include your grievance details).
- Keep track of all your communications for each grievance.
- Upload scanned documents, images, files, emails, notes between the union, employer and lawyers.
- Keyword search through all your communications to quickly find documents during grievance hearings.
- One-click export the entire grievance file along with all communications and attached documents as PDF format to print out or email to lawyers.
- Keep track of previous grievances and cases to reference information to use in your next grievance/case.
- See what was discussed and offered as a settlement to set a baseline for cases that are related.
- Search through history of past grievances and cases.